This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these adorable cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning for the kiddos! So easy and cute.
Santa Hat Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8-10 ct package of cinnamon rolls, any brand
- Red food coloring
- Mini marshmallows cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the package of cinnamon rolls and discard the packaging.
- Carefully unroll each cinnamon roll and then gently zig-zag them back and forth so they resemble an upside down triangle. Repeat with all the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the cinnamon rolls 2-3" a part on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring to the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls and stir to combine.
- Frost each cinnamon roll with red icing.
- Place (1) mini marshmallow halve on the top of the Santa Hat and then 5-6 mini marshmallow halves on the bottom of the cinnamon roll for the rim of Santa's Hat.
- Repeat with all cinnamon rolls.