Make these adorable cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning for the kiddos! So easy and cute.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Santa Hat Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 8-10 ct package of cinnamon rolls, any brand
- Red food coloring
- Mini marshmallows cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the package of cinnamon rolls and discard the packaging.
- Carefully unroll each cinnamon roll and then gently zig-zag them back and forth so they resemble an upside down triangle. Repeat with all the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the cinnamon rolls 2-3" a part on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring to the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls and stir to combine.
- Frost each cinnamon roll with red icing.
- Place (1) mini marshmallow halve on the top of the Santa Hat and then 5-6 mini marshmallow halves on the bottom of the cinnamon roll for the rim of Santa's Hat.
- Repeat with all cinnamon rolls.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.