This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Watch me make them...
Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 box of Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Water
- ½ a cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- White Icing
- Start placing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners.
- Fill each liner with batter only HALF way.
- Drop an Oreo into the center of each, and gently press down.
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions.
- Let cool.
- Icing each cupcake.
- Crush up Oreos (cookie part only) and sprinkle each cupcake with crumbs.
- 10. Place an Oreo on top of each cupcake.
- 11. Serve and enjoy!