This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Just another wonderful finger food. Plus who doesn't love chicken bacon ranch??
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 4-5 strips of cooked bacon (I used precooked because I was in a hurry)
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb cooked shredded chicken (I found that my Ninja Express Chopper worked wonderfully for this)
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs italian seasoning
- 2 packs buttermilk biscuits
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a large baking sheet. Flatten biscuits & place on greased baking sheet.
- Place a piece of bacon on each biscuit.
- Add chicken & cheese to each biscuit.
- Fold up each side of the biscuit & pinch together.
- Gently roll in hands to form into a ball shape.
- Mix italian seasoning into melted butter & brush onto each biscuit.
- Back for 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool & enjoy with ranch dressing.