My mother-in-law taught me this recipe. Slovak Goulash is what she called it. I'm not sure if it goes by another name or if that is really what it's called but that is what we call it. It's a fantastic winter meal and/or comfort food. Of course it's so delicious my family enjoys it on a regular basis. It's quick, easy, and cheap! Three of my favorite things!
What You Need:
- 32 oz beef broth
- 2 lb beef roast
- 1 ½ c chopped onions
- 1 c shredded carrots
- 16 oz sour cream
- 7 tbs paprika
What To Do:
- Cut the beef roast into bite size pieces.
- In a large pot combine beef broth, roast pieces, chopped onion, and shredded carrots.
- Heat over medium until meat is fully cooked.
- Bring to boil and slowly add the sour cream. Stir until well combined.
- Turn heat off and add the paprika.