This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're looking for some comfort food...well, this is it! What more could you ask for? Chicken, bacon, ranch, pasta....in a casserole dish! Easy and delicious for dinner.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 Rot. chicken
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Ranch Seasoning
- 1 8oz box rotini pasta
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP fresh italian parsley
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 4 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 C heavy cream
- 1 C freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in heavy cream, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon to your liking
- While bacon is cooking, shred the chicken and place into a ziplock bag
- Add ranch seasoning to the ziplock bag and shake until coated
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Add pasta to the baking dish and layer with chicken and alfredo sauce
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon.
- Place into oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.