This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's a quick and easy dinner idea for the family...chicken bacon ranch foil packets! Just wrap em up and cook!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 c Broccoli
- 1 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Slices cooked bacon
- 1 Packet Ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces into a mixing bowl, and top with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sprinkle ½ a package of Ranch seasoning onto the chicken, and toss to combine.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 15 inches long each.
- Lay them on a flat surface, and place 1 cup of broccoli into the center of each sheet.
- Top the broccoli with some more of the Ranch seasoning mix if desired.
- Place a handful (about ¼ c) of seasoned chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Top the chicken with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Crumble 1 piece of cooked bacon on the top of each foil meal.
- Fold up the edges of each tin foil sheet lengthwise, and fold them over to seal them together.
- Fold up each of the ends of each piece of tin foil to form a sealed packet.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.