Here’s a quick and easy dinner idea for the family…chicken bacon ranch foil packets! Just wrap em up and cook!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 c Broccoli
- 1 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Slices cooked bacon
- 1 Packet Ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces into a mixing bowl, and top with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sprinkle ½ a package of Ranch seasoning onto the chicken, and toss to combine.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 15 inches long each.
- Lay them on a flat surface, and place 1 cup of broccoli into the center of each sheet.
- Top the broccoli with some more of the Ranch seasoning mix if desired.
- Place a handful (about ¼ c) of seasoned chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Top the chicken with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Crumble 1 piece of cooked bacon on the top of each foil meal.
- Fold up the edges of each tin foil sheet lengthwise, and fold them over to seal them together.
- Fold up each of the ends of each piece of tin foil to form a sealed packet.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.