This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun grinch pretzel bites for a Christmas treat! The kids will love these!
Grinch Pretzel Bites
- Parchment Paper
- Pretzel Squares
- Brown Candy Melts
- Light Green Candy Melts
- Either Red Candy Melts or Heart Sprinkles
- Lay a piece of parchment paper out on your counter.
- On a plate, lay out square pretzels.
- Top each one with a brown candy melt.
- Place the plate into the microwave. You want the candy melt to melt enough to stick to the pretzel, but not enough to melt all over the place. I started at 15 seconds and did intervals until it was coated.
- Remove from the microwave and place each one onto the parchment paper.
- If you are using red candy melts (like I did) instead of heart sprinkles, melt the red candy melts according to package instructions.
- Transfer the melted red candy melts to a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- On the parchment paper, pipe small hearts. Allow to set. If you are using sprinkles, omit steps 6-8.
- Melt in a bowl the bright green candy melts according to the package instructions.
- Transfer the melted green candy melts to a ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Pipe green lines over the pretzel and brown candy melts.
- Before the green has been able to set, stick a heart sprinkle or one of the heart candy melts on, lightly pressing into the green candy melts. Allow to set.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)