This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make some fun grinch pretzel bites for a Christmas treat! The kids will love these!
Grinch Pretzel Bites
- Parchment Paper
- Pretzel Squares
- Brown Candy Melts
- Light Green Candy Melts
- Either Red Candy Melts or Heart Sprinkles
- Lay a piece of parchment paper out on your counter.
- On a plate, lay out square pretzels.
- Top each one with a brown candy melt.
- Place the plate into the microwave. You want the candy melt to melt enough to stick to the pretzel, but not enough to melt all over the place. I started at 15 seconds and did intervals until it was coated.
- Remove from the microwave and place each one onto the parchment paper.
- If you are using red candy melts (like I did) instead of heart sprinkles, melt the red candy melts according to package instructions.
- Transfer the melted red candy melts to a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- On the parchment paper, pipe small hearts. Allow to set. If you are using sprinkles, omit steps 6-8.
- Melt in a bowl the bright green candy melts according to the package instructions.
- Transfer the melted green candy melts to a ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Pipe green lines over the pretzel and brown candy melts.
- Before the green has been able to set, stick a heart sprinkle or one of the heart candy melts on, lightly pressing into the green candy melts. Allow to set.