Make a delicious and refreshing cinnamon toast crunch cocktail using fireball whisky and rum chata! Yum!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail
- Cinnamon sugar to coat glass rims
- 4 shots Rum Chata
- 2 shots Fireball whiskey
- 1 cup half and half cream
- Wet the rims of your cocktail glasses with water. Dip the rims into a shallow bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat. Chill the glasses for at least 30 minutes to allow the cinnamon sugar to adhere to the glasses.
- Once chilled, remove the glasses from the refrigerator and fill with ice.
- Add the Rum Chata, Fireball whiskey and half and half cream to a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Pour into your serving glasses and ENJOY!! YUM! Tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch cereal!
- Optional - sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar on top of your cocktails before enjoying
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.