This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make a delicious and refreshing cinnamon toast crunch cocktail using fireball whisky and rum chata! Yum!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail
- Cinnamon sugar to coat glass rims
- 4 shots Rum Chata
- 2 shots Fireball whiskey
- 1 cup half and half cream
- Wet the rims of your cocktail glasses with water. Dip the rims into a shallow bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat. Chill the glasses for at least 30 minutes to allow the cinnamon sugar to adhere to the glasses.
- Once chilled, remove the glasses from the refrigerator and fill with ice.
- Add the Rum Chata, Fireball whiskey and half and half cream to a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Pour into your serving glasses and ENJOY!! YUM! Tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch cereal!
- Optional - sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar on top of your cocktails before enjoying