This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
These white russian pudding shots are delicious!
- Small box of instant chocolate pudding
- ¼ cup plain vodka
- Tub of cool whip
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup of Baileys Irish Cream
- Mix pudding and milk, add alcohol and mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon into small souffle containers.
- Freeze or refrigerate until ready to serve!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)