This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Have kids that love to play with bugs?? Have them make this super fun and slimy clear bug slime! Super easy and will entertain them for hours!
- In a bowl, pour 5 oz clear glue.
- Add ½ cup water. Mix until the glue has broken up and is incorporated into the water.
- Mix ½ cup baking soda in. Baking soda will help determine your slime thickness.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact solution. Mix. The slime will be ready to knead when the slime pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Contact solution is what makes the slime sticky or not.
- Knead the slime. It will be sticky at first. Just keep kneading it! If you have to, you can add a little bit of contact solution, but be careful not to over activate.
- Once your slime has formed, you can add your bugs and knead them inside.
- Store in an airtight container.