This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Are you a fan of the movie Aladdin?! If so, you can make this genie blue slime with the kiddos!
- 5 oz clear glue
- ½ cup water
- blue colorant (you can also use food coloring, paint or pigment)
- blue glitter
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- In a bowl, pour 5 oz clear glue.
- Add ½ cup water. Mix until the glue has broken up and is incorporated into the water.
- Add a few drops of blue colorant, mixing until you get the perfect Genie blue.
- Sprinkle in your glitter. I love glitter! Stir.
- Mix ½ cup baking soda in. Baking soda will help determine your slime thickness.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact solution. Mix. The slime will be ready to knead when the slime pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Contact solution is what makes the slime sticky or not.
- Knead the slime. It will be sticky at first. Just keep kneading it! If you have to, you can add a little bit of contact solution, but be careful not to over activate.
- Add your charm.
- Store in an airtight container.