This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's a fun and easy winter craft for the kiddos to make!! They look awesome hanging up in the window! You can also use sequins to decorate instead of glitter.
- Contact paper
- 2 sheets of white card stock paper and 1 black
- Black and orange markers
- Cut out a white circle and make a slit in the middle. Cut out the inside of it to make the snowglobe. Cut out the bottom stand as well.
- Cut two rectangles of contact paper the same size (making sure the circle you just cut fits on it)
- Peel off the back of the first contact paper and lay it sticky side up.
- Stick the white circle and bottom on. Then cut out a snowman and stick that on.
- Add a black hat, yarn scarf, and shake with glitter.
- Draw on the snowman's face with markers. Then peel off the second sheet of contact paper and lay it sticky side down. Smooth it out with your hands or a credit card.
- Cut the excess contact paper off around the snowglobe.
- Hang up in a window and enjoy!!