This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This cake is so easy and is a great addition for fall!! The caramel soaks into the cake making it moist and the perfect flavor!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teasp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except for the caramel topping)
- Grease your crockpot and pour in the batter.
- Let cook for 2 hours on high until the cake begins to get firmer.
- While still in the crockpot, pour ¾ of the jar of caramel topping over the cake (save the rest for later).
- Let it cook on high for an additional 1-2 hours until the cake is totally set.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Top with ice cream and a drizzle of caramel over the warm cake! YUM!