Tired of mosquito's hanging around your patios? ME TOO! You guys need to try these homemade mosquito repellent mason jar candles. They actually work better than the candles you can buy at the store!
DIY Mosquito Repellent Mason Jar Candles
- 7 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- 12 Ounce Mason Jars
- 8 Ounces Water
- 1 Slice Fresh Orange
- 1 Slice Fresh Lime
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tea Candle
- Place the water in your jar.
- Place the slice of orange and slice of lime inside the jar, up against the sides.
- Slide the rosemary sprig along side the slice of orange so it stays up against the jar.
- Add your essential oil to the water.
- Remove the metal casing from around the tea light. If you have a floating candle, that will work as well. The metal casing should tear away pretty easily.
- Pull the wick up off the candle and use it to place it in the water.
- Light the candle and you’re set!