This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
These turned out sooo cute! All you need is scraps of paper, a cotton ball and two paper plates to make the cutest snowmen! We hung these on the wall around Christmas time and the kids LOVED looking at everybodys!
- Tape the two paper plates together (the bottom plate turned backwards to make it look more round)
- Cut out 3 black buttons from paper
- Cut out arms and feet with paper
- Glue google eyes on the face (the bigger ones look cute)
- Either glue a piece of fabric or colored paper around the neck to make a scarf.
- Make a hat and glue a cotton ball on the top.
We made an updated version of this paper plate snowman!
Hope you have fun with this cheap winter art project! Check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)