- Tape the two paper plates together (the bottom plate turned backwards to make it look more round)
- Cut out 3 black buttons from paper
- Cut out arms and feet with paper
- Glue google eyes on the face (the bigger ones look cute)
- Either glue a piece of fabric or colored paper around the neck to make a scarf.
- Make a hat and glue a cotton ball on the top.
We made an updated version of this paper plate snowman!
Hope you have fun with this cheap winter art project! Check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.