Peeps- you either love ’em or hate ’em! I could personally eat a whole package in one sitting. There are so many creative marshmallow peep treat ideas for Easter I just had to round them up! Click on the links below the photos to get the recipes and directions.
- Chocolate Peeps – These look easy to make and you can make peep pops!
- Easter Peep S’mores – How clever, instead of a regular marshmallow use peeps.
- Skateboarding Peeps Bunnies– What a fun treat for kids to make using vanilla cookies!
- Peeping Peeps in a Chocolate Egg– Easy to make using a chocolate mold.
- Peep Sunflower Cake – This is so clever using chick peeps and chocolate chips!
- Layered Peeps Rice Crispy Cereal Treats – Melting peeps can make amazing colored rice krispie treats.
- Peeps Bunny Patch Cake – This cake reminds me of spring with all the rainbow colors!
- Easter Peep Cupcakes – These cupcakes look easy to make with grass frosting and candy eggs.
- Marshmallow Peep Houses – So creative! Kids would love making these.
- Bunny Peep Dirt Cups– These are perfect to pull out for a Easter snack.
- Peeps Frosting– Who knew you could make frosting out of marshmallow peeps?!
- Peep Candy Bars– Woah. This looks like all kinds of goodness.
- Easter Peep Pops– I could see these in a Easter bouquet for gifts!
- Marshmallow Peeps in Crispy Nest– These are adorable…yellow chicks in a little nest.
- Peeps Pudding Cups– Grab the $1 pudding snacks and make some bunnies in the garden!
- Sunflower Peep Brownies– This is just like the sunflower cake but with BROWNIES!
Racecar Bunny Peeps – Cut a seat out on a twinkie and stick a pretzel/bunny peep inside using a little frosting to secure them. Then add two small golden oreos for the wheels.Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.