This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
These are the yummiest appetizers you can make for a party! It isn't that expensive either to make.
- Carton of cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves
- Bocconcini (mozzarella balls)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Over high heat, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil in a saucepan. Lower heat to medium and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until it has slightly thickened. Let cool.
- Cut the bottoms of the cherry tomatoes off just enough to allow them to stand, add fresh basil leaf, then bocconcini (I cut mine in half) - use a toothpick to keep them all together.
- Salt & pepper them, then drizzle balsamic on top.