This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Turn mom or dad's golf balls into Santa belly ornaments! They are so cute and easy to make.
There's so many ways you can turn a golf ball into a Christmas ornament, find more ideas here.
Golf Ball Santa Belly Ornament
- red acrylic paint
- gold paper
- black and gold silk ribbon
- hot glue gun
- Paint the golf ball red.
- Draw a clasp on a gold-colored paper and cut it out.
- Cut a piece of the black ribbon and attach the buckle to it, and then stick it on the ball.
- Cut a piece of the gold ribbon to the hanger and glue it up.
- Tie a bow from the gold ribbon and glue it to the top of the ball as well.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)