Turn mom or dad's golf balls into Santa belly ornaments! They are so cute and easy to make.
There's so many ways you can turn a golf ball into a Christmas ornament, find more ideas here.
Golf Ball Santa Belly Ornament
- red acrylic paint
- gold paper
- black and gold silk ribbon
- hot glue gun
- Paint the golf ball red.
- Draw a clasp on a gold-colored paper and cut it out.
- Cut a piece of the black ribbon and attach the buckle to it, and then stick it on the ball.
- Cut a piece of the gold ribbon to the hanger and glue it up.
- Tie a bow from the gold ribbon and glue it to the top of the ball as well.