Make an adorable gingerbread man out of a mini clay pot! It's so easy and fun to make with the kids. I think these would be cute to make for the dinner table at Christmas.
How to Make a Clay Pot Gingerbread Man
You can decorate your gingerbread boy any way you want to! It's easiest to use a pencil and draw the wavy lines/face, then use a tiny paintbrush to trace over it.
Flower Pot Gingerbread Man
- Mini flower pot
- Wooden beads 1 big and 2 small
- acrylic paints brown, white, rose
- 2 buttons
- silk ribbon
- black marker
- hot glue
- Paint the pot and the wooden beads brown.
- Paint a wavy line with white paint on them.
- Draw the face of the gingerbread on the biggest wooden beads. Glue that on the top of the pot.
- Glue the two smaller wooden beads to the right and left side.
- Glue the buttons on the pot.
- Make a bow with the silk ribbon and glue it up under the head.