Here’s a cute and easy idea to make for the kids on Halloween…candy corn treat bags made with cheetos and popcorn! So cute for gifts. You could also think of other snacks that are yellow, white, and orange such as Cheez-its etc!
1. Clear candy bag (cellophane cone treat bags)
2. Clear tape
3. Popcorn (white and yellow)
4. Cheese balls or cheese puffs
1. Use clear polythene sheets to make a cone. Use clear tape to secure the cone. Crush some white popcorn into small pieces and add them to the bottom side of the cone.
2. After filling ¼ of the cone with white popcorn, fill the next 1/3 with yellow popcorn.
3. Finally fill ½ of the cone with cheese balls or cheese puffs (orange colored goodies).
4. Then hold the open end together and tie a ribbon to secure the goodies.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.