This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Here's a super fun idea to do with your kids! Make some funny Cookie Monster cupcakes! It's a very easy activity for kids to do and it's so fun! I think it could be a great project to do for a kids birthday party or just for at home. All you need is cupcake mix, one Chips Ahoy! cookie, blue sprinkles, two chocolate chips, white frosting and two marshmallows.
- Bake white cupcakes as the box says
- Whip up some white frosting and spread it all over the top of the cupcake
- Cover the frosting with blue sprinkles
- Stick half a Chips Ahoy! cookie in the middle for Cookie Monster's mouth
- Push two marshmallows at the top for the eyes and stick two chocolate chips in the middle (put frosting under the chips to make them stick)
I also found these amazing cookie monster cupcakes using oreos and blue frosting! Made by Blue Rooster Bake Shop