If you're looking on how to draw Goku from Dragon Ball Z you're in the right place! Here are the step by step instructions on how to draw him.
For this drawing tutorial you need to use a pencil with a good eraser. You sketch each step and erase as you go to finish!
Step by Step Drawing of Goku
1. Start with a simple sketch. We draw a vertical line in the center of the sheet. We outline the torso and head of Goku with ovals and simple lines.
2. Draw the ears and hair of the character.
3. We draw arms and legs.
4. Now let's draw muscular arms in detail. Let's add folds and outline of clothes with lines. We also draw shoes.
5. Refine the contour and erase the extra lines with an eraser.
6. Draw the ears.
7. Now let's add lines on the face. We draw wide eyebrows, big eyes with small pupils and other details of the face in the form of lines.
8. We paint over clothes and shoes with volumetric blue and red colors.
9. Black paint over the hair, pupils and eyebrows. We also paint the skin with soft pink.
10. Add volume with white and brown. Ready!