Learn how to draw the Pokemon character Pikachu! This yellow little fellow is fun to draw! You will need a pencil with a good eraser and a ruler to follow these steps.
6 Steps to Sketch Pikachu
How to Draw Pikachu Step by Step
1. Draw a large circle in the center of the sheet. Draw a vertical line. Diagonal lines are drawn from the center of the circle for future shekels.
2. We outline the ears and paws with ovals.
3. Refine the contour of Pikachu's ears, as well as the torso with paws.
4. We will also sell the lines of the head. We remove the excess with an eraser.
5. Draw a ponytail on the back plane.
6. We draw a cute muzzle of Pikachu in the form of circles and arcs.
7. We paint over the base colors of the character. Let's start adding volume.
8. Give the outline a black color.
9. We create volume on the cheeks, we also observe some parts of the body.
10. Finish drawing with highlights and shadow. We draw a shadow.
Pikachu is ready!