I was shopping in Michael’s today and saw these pretty two toned tulip bundles on sale for $1.99 a piece and knew I HAD to attempt to make those $80 tulip wreaths…..SUCCESS!! I’ve also seen fake tulips at the dollar store too. So easy and so pretty for Spring!
DIY Spring Tulip Wreath
- Start by hot gluing your ribbon around your wire wreath. Wrap it around and glue every 6 wraps to the wire frame.
- Cut the end of the ribbon off and hot glue it to the back of the wreath.
- Stick your tulips underneath the ribbon and hot glue under the bundle.
- Count every 3 or 4 ribbon wraps and stick another bundle of tulips.
- Fluff the tulips out and curve them in a circle. Hot glue under to secure it.
- Hang and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.