This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some lemon brownies for a party! They are kind of hard to hold so if you want to serve them on a plate, you can also eat them like cake!
Watch me make them...
Lemon Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Add your sugar into a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and zest and stir until combined and smooth. Add water if it needs it.
- Set to the side.
Lemon Brownie Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9x13 pan with non-stick parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and zest together.
- Add butter, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed until completely combined.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Randomly test after 20 minutes using a toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Pour lemon sugar glaze over the lemon brownies.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Cut to serve.