This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
These ranch chicken tacos are a in a weekly rotation in our house! So easy and so flavorful for a busy weeknight!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Put chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Dump ranch seasoning and taco seasoning on top.
- Pour the chicken broth in.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Shred chicken, mix and serve in tortilla shells with fixin's!