This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsps poppy seeds
- 4 Tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a bowl mix the milk and flour.
- Add the eggs, poppy seeds, vegetable oil, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together until well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve, top with maple syrup and enjoy.
Swap the vegetable oil for unsalted butter.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)