This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Fun Toilet Paper Roll St. Patrick's Day Craft
Have the kiddos make these cute little Leprechaun binoculars for them to look for the little guys! If you don't want to use toilet paper rolls you can certainly cut paper towel rolls shorter.
With a string around their neck, the kids can go on a Leprechaun hunt activity for St. Patrick's Day!
- Toilet paper rolls you’ll need 2 for each set of binoculars
- Construction paper I used yellow and green for this craft
- Green/gold/yellow objects sequins, buttons, pom poms, stickers – I used sequins for this craft
- Green/gold ribbon
- Hole punch
- Glue or tape
- optional: Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Measure and cut the construction paper to fit the toilet paper roll. (Use a pencil to help mark your measurements if desired.)
- Glue the paper around the roll. Repeat this step for each roll.
- Place a strip of glue on the side of one of the rolls. Press against the other roll and attach the two tubes together, forming the binoculars. Set aside and allow time to dry.
- Once dry, punch a hole on both sides of the set at the top. Insert the string, tie on both sides to make a strap for the binoculars.
- Time to decorate!
- Glue ribbon around the front part of the binoculars.
- Glue sequins or other decorative objects on the binoculars. Allow plenty of time to dry before allowing the kids to pretend play with their binoculars!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)