Paper Plate St. Patrick's Day Craft
If you are looking for a rainbow craft for St. Patrick's Day, have the kiddos do this one! The paper plate acts like a puffy cloud with the cotton balls and a rainbow follows underneath. Make sure to check out our swirly rainbow craft too!
We love paper plate crafts because you can do 2 projects with 1 plate! Follow the rainbow and have fun!
Paper Plate Rainbow Craft
- Construction paper rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- Use the ruler and pencil to measure 1 inch wide strips of construction paper in each of the rainbow colors. Cut out the strips. (You can do this for each individual color, or stack all of the paper and cut at once.)
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Line up the strips according to the order of the rainbow.
- Put a little bit of glue at the end of each strip.
- Set the paper plate on top of the glue, flat side down on the glue. Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue the cotton balls on the paper plate half. Continue this until the paper plate half is covered. Let dry.