This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Grab some marbles and get painting with your kiddos this Christmas! Such a fun way to decorate a piece of paper.
Christmas Tree Outline Template
Marble Painting Christmas Tree
- Tempera Paint
- Paint cups
- Construction paper
- Bin or paint tray
- Sequins or gems
- Squeeze the paint into the paint cups with one color in each cup. Drop a marble in each color of paint.
- Use a spoon to roll the marble around in the paint. Then, scoop the marble into the bin over the construction paper..
- Instruct the children to move the bin or paint tray trying to roll the marbles over the template.
- When done, carefully remove the painted paper to dry.
- Attach the dry painting to another piece of construction paper using glue and allow it to dry.
- Decorate the Christmas tree with gems or sequins.