This was another really fun box! It was super easy as well! And who doesn’t love Minions?
What you need:
- Old shoe box
- Hot glue gun
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- Large googly eyes
- Lid from a 16 oz mason jar
- Black marker & a pencil
- Construction paper (black, white, yellow, & blue)
- Tissue paper (white & yellow)
What to do:
- Tape the lid down on the old shoe box.
- Double wrap the box in white tissue paper, followed by yellow tissue paper.
- Cut a hole in the back for cards & treats.
- Using the blue construction paper, cut out the pieces for the bib overalls & glue on.
- Finish decorating the overalls.
- Poke 8 holes into the top of the minion.
- Cut 8-3 inch pieces of piper cleaners. Bend the ends.
- Insert into the holes.
- Glue on the eye.
- Use the mason jar lid for the goggles, followed by black construction paper for the band.
- Cover the toilet paper rolls with blue construction paper and glue onto the minion.
- Cut out the pieces for the arms, gloves, shoes, and mouth. Glue all pieces onto the minion.
- ALL FINISHED!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.