I know I’m not suppose to be making my own Mother’s Day gifts…but when you are a blogger who does crafts that’s just what you do. It’s okay because these mugs turned out so wonderfully. The kids really enjoyed making them & writing little messages on them for me.
What you will need:
- Paint Markers
- Paint (I used acrylic paint that is made for glass, metal, & wood)
- Large white mug
Now you need to:
- Mix your paint if you need to.
- Cover your child’s hands with paint.
- Help them form a heart by putting their thumbs & pointer fingers up.
- Slowly place their hands on the mug & press down firmly.
- Lift hands slowly one at a time from the mug.
- Allow them to use the paint markers to write a special message & write their name.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. The 30 minutes includes your oven preheating.
- Allow mug to cool in the oven completely before removing.
- Wash & enjoy your favorite beverage out of your new favorite mug.
Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.