This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some non-candy halloween gloves for the kids!
Non-Candy Halloween Gloves
- Vinyl Glove (latex free)
- Small playdough container
- Fillers (bubbles, stickers, vampire teeth)
- Teal/Black Ribbons
- Crayons or Glitter Glue
- Spider ring
- Put the crayons in each finger of the glove.
- Fill with toys and activities then tie with a ribbon at the top.
- Stick a plastic spider on a finger.
- Hand out to the kids!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)