Here are my favorite ghost crafts for the kids to make on Halloween! They are so creative and out of the box that your kids will love doing them. Click on the links under the pictures to get step by step directions on how to make them.
- Glowing Ghost Cups– Put glow sticks inside the cups to make fun luminaries!
- Pencil Eraser Ghosts– A cool art project with a free printable.
- Salt Ghost Craft– Watch the ghost get whiter as it dries.
- Puffy Cotton Ball Ghosts– Simple craft to hang up for Halloween decorations or in the classroom!
- Handprint Ghost Halloween Bag– I am in love with this bag to make for trick-or-treating!
- Paper Plate Ghost– Easy peasy Halloween craft that uses toilet paper.
- Milk Jug Ghost Luminaries– Save your recycled milk jugs to make glowing ghosts to put outside.
- Marshmallow Ghosts– A fun gluing craft to use up old hard marshmallows.
- Windsock Ghost – Use a paper cup and streamers to make your ghost blow in the wind!
- Footprint Ghost Craft– Paint your kiddos feet with white paint…so cute.
- Wispy Cotton Ball Ghosts– Have the kids pull apart cotton balls to make fun ghosts.
- Spiral Ghost Craft– This craft helps kid practice their cutting skills!
- Paper Bag Ghost– Have the kids decorate paper bags to bring their school lunch in!
- Cupcake Liner Ghosts– Make cute little ghosts sitting on a fence.
- Ghost Face T-Shirt– Kids can decorate their own white t-shirts to look like ghosts! Adorable.
- Ghostly Leaves– A fall spin on a Halloween art project.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.