One day this summer we went to a few garage sales and a lady had a whole box of mini terra cotta pots marked for FREE! I couldn’t pass them up because I knew we could craft with them later. Halloween is right around the corner and these paint drip monster pots are soo fun for the kids to make!
- Small Terra Cotta Pot
- Black and white card stock paper
- Acrylic Paint
- Black Marker
- 3 Bendy Straws
Start by dripping three colors of paint on top of the pot. Make sure the paint is runny and not chunky or it won’t work! Let dry overnight.
When the pot is completely dry, cut out an eyeball and mouth with paper. Add some white teeth for a scarier look and stick bendy straws in the top hole. Done!
Check out other monster crafts to make this Halloween:
- Potato Print Monsters – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Modern Magnetic Mix and Match Magnetic Monsters – Hello, Wonderful
- Make Monster Sculptures – Pink Stripey Socks
- Bubble Wrap Monsters – In the Playroom
- Popsicle Stick Monsters – I Heart Arts N Crafts
- Paper Bag Monster Puppets – I Heart Crafty Things
- Puzzle Piece Monsters – Glued to My Crafts Blog
- Monster Rocks– Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paper Plate Monster – A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Monsters University Crafts – Artsy Momma
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.