This was a really fun and easy box to make. Pikachu is my youngest daughter's favorite. So of course we had to make one. We just added a little Valentine's Day fun by making his cheeks full of love. This is a great idea for any child!
What you need:
- Old shoe box
- Compass (to make the eyes)
- Construction paper (white, yellow, black, brown, red, and pink)
- Pen, pencil, or marker
What to do:
- Tape the lid on an old shoe box.
- Cut out a hole in the back of the box for cards and treats.
- Double wrap the box in white tissue paper.
- Double wrap the box in yellow tissue paper.
- Using construction paper, cut out all the shapes you need.
- Glue the construction paper pieces onto your box.
IT WAS THAT EASY!!!