Today i’m featuring Cathy Harris-Lupo’s brilliant craft she made! She turned three plastic pumpkin buckets from Halloween into a snowman and a beautiful fall/Thanksgiving decoration! Just paint the buckets and hot glue them together. Paint on a face. Glue sticks for the arms with a small cardinal sitting on the branch, and add a scarf! The hat is from a party store she found for 99 cents. You can find more of our dollar plastic pumpkin bucket ideas too!
Plastic Pumpkin Snowman
- 3 Plastic pumpkin buckets
- White spray paint
- Plastic black hat
- Hot glue gun
- 2 Sticks
- 3 Black buttons
- Acrylic paint/paintbrush
- Start by cutting off the handles of the pumpkin pails.
- Turn all the pumpkins so the face is facing backwards. Put hot glue around the rim of the opening and stick another pumpkin on top. Repeat.
- On cardboard outside, spray paint them white and let dry. (You could also use white acrylic paint with a brush)
- Hot glue the sticks for arms, the 3 buttons down the center pumpkin, and the hat on top.
- Using a smaller brush, paint on the snowman's face.
- Finish him off with a colorful winter scarf and hot glue a fake cardinal bird on the stick!
This version is beautiful to make as a fall or Thanksgiving decoration outside. Just paint the buckets, hot glue them together, and add some ribbons, flowers on top.Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.