Here’s an adorable Christmas wreath idea to make this year ~ a lighted grapevine snowman wreath! It is not very hard and looks great during the day and lighted at night! You can personalize it with any colors and monograms.
- 2 grapevine wreaths
- Pine branches
- White lights
- White Spray Paint
- Black Card Stock
- Glue Gun
- Letter For Monogram
- Flowers and Ornaments for Decorating
Optional for Monogram: Paint, Glitter, Clear Coat
1) Spray paint the to wreaths white and let dry completely. I just did one generous coat on each side, and that was plenty.
2) Attach wreaths together with wire making sure to secure the beginning (pictured), then string the lights evenly around the wreath. I started in the center, and made a figure 8.
3) Cut a piece of tulle for the scarf and lay it in place. Attach your pine branches using the wire, and lay the scarf so it covers the ends. When you are happy with how they are positioned, use a bit of glue to keep the scarf in place. You can also use some glue on the branches, but I found the wire to be enough to hold it steady.
4) Cut your hat out of of black card stock and attach it to the top. I used a flower to secure it into place.
5) Paint your monogram. I painted my H red, sprinkled glitter over it and let it dry. Once it was dry I went over it quickly with a glitter sealer. You could also cut yours out of glitter card stock. Attach your letter to an ornament (mine was a lodge snowflake from Walmart) and glue to the wreath. Place your flowers on either side and you are finished!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.