This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- Dish Brush Dandelion- Grab your old dish scrubber for a craft!
- Fingerprint Dandelion Craft- Use your pinky finger to make the seeds on a dandelion.
- Fork Print Dandelions- Who knew a fork prints could look like one?
- Cotton Ball/Q-Tip Dandelions- This is adorable for the kids to make!
- Watercolor Dandelions- This is a very beautiful craft where she shows you step by steps.
- Yarn "I Wish" Project- Perfect for the classroom, have kids make a yarn dandelion and write about what they wish for.
- Painting with Dandelions- Go outside and pick some fresh dandelions for paintbrushes!
- Q-Tip Dandelion Gift Wrap- A cool 3D dandelion craft that you can make for gift toppers.
- Pom Pom Dandelions- Website needs translating but it looks easy enough!
- Dandelion Crown- Collect some dandelions and make a pretty crown for pretend play!
More Advanced Art
- Felt Dandelions - If you have some yellow felt laying around, try this!
- Dandelion Nail Art- This is an etsy listing but it wouldn't be too hard to make yourself.
- Dandelion Paint Canvas- This would make a beautiful piece in your home.
- Dandelion Light up Canvases- Create a glowing masterpiece using christmas lights, great tutorial!
- Pincushion Dandelions- This is cool using pincushions.
- Wood Stencil Dandelions- Pretty decoration for the walls in your house.