- Dish Brush Dandelion– Grab your old dish scrubber for a craft!
- Fingerprint Dandelion Craft– Use your pinky finger to make the seeds on a dandelion.
- Fork Print Dandelions– Who knew a fork prints could look like one?
- Cotton Ball/Q-Tip Dandelions– This is adorable for the kids to make!
- Watercolor Dandelions– This is a very beautiful craft where she shows you step by steps.
- Yarn “I Wish” Project– Perfect for the classroom, have kids make a yarn dandelion and write about what they wish for.
- Painting with Dandelions– Go outside and pick some fresh dandelions for paintbrushes!
- Q-Tip Dandelion Gift Wrap– A cool 3D dandelion craft that you can make for gift toppers.
- Pom Pom Dandelions– Website needs translating but it looks easy enough!
- Dandelion Crown– Collect some dandelions and make a pretty crown for pretend play!
More Advanced Art
- Felt Dandelions – If you have some yellow felt laying around, try this!
- Dandelion Nail Art– This is an etsy listing but it wouldn’t be too hard to make yourself.
- Dandelion Paint Canvas– This would make a beautiful piece in your home.
- Dandelion Light up Canvases– Create a glowing masterpiece using christmas lights, great tutorial!
- Pincushion Dandelions– This is cool using pincushions.
- Wood Stencil Dandelions– Pretty decoration for the walls in your house.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.