Make an adorable vintage salt shaker snowman for your Christmas decor this year! He turned out so cute and there are so many ways to customize them! Try an antique store to find some gorgeous shaped ones.
It would also be adorable to make the snowman's nose 3D with a toothpick end, or rolled up piece of orange felt! If you want to see another cute snowman craft, check out our wine glass snowmen.
Here's my video tutorial...
Salt Shaker Snowmen
- Salt shaker
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbon/fabric strip for scarf
- Black and orange acrylic paint + small paintbrushes
- White Glitter
- 3 Buttons
- Large Wooden ball
- Paint the large wooden ball with white acrylic paint. I rolled it in paint then used a rag and rolled the excess off and let dry.
- Fill salt shaker with fine glitter. Glue on the wooden ball for the head.
- Glue on the salt shaker top tilted to the side on the wooden ball.
- Paint on a face and tie a scarf around his neck.
- Glue on three buttons on the bottom of the shaker.