How to Make Wine Glass Snowmen
Make some adorable wine glass snowmen for winter decor in your home! It's a fun craft that kids and adults can do for Christmas time. Next time I'd probably put a string of fairy lights inside to light him up! I got the hat ornaments and scarves at the Dollar Tree. We also made wine glass snow globes!
You can find epsom salt at any drug store, it really makes a beautiful snowy look to the glasses!
Customize your snowman with different color scarves for different looks! I think these make adorable homemade Christmas gifts to give grandparents and parents. If you want another snowman craft idea, we made salt shaker snowmen too!
Wine Glass Snowmen
- Wine glass
- Epsom Salt
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint/Buttons
- Snowman hat ornament
- 2 Paintbrushes
- E6000 Glue
- Start by painting the inside of the wine glass with mod podge in an even coat. Sprinkle Epsom salt all around. Shake and dump out excess.
- Paint the bottom of the wine glass with mod podge and shake with epsom salt. Let dry.
- Paint on a face or glue on buttons.
- Cut the string of the snowman hat ornament off. Put a strip of E6000 glue around the rim of the wine glass and stick on the hat.
- Cut a long strip of scarf off and tie in a bow around the wine glass. Put a dab of glue to secure it if you want.