This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
We made a little Santa gift box out of an empty toilet paper roll today! We made the tube look like Santa’s red suit using construction paper and glitter. It is a simple craft to do with your kids where you can fill the tube with candies or small gifts to give to someone at Christmas!
- Wrap the recycled toilet paper roll with red paper and glue it on.
- Fold both ends of the tube inward and tape/glue it shut.
- Add a skinny strip of black paper around Santa’s “waist.”
- Draw two buttons with a black marker.
- Cut out a buckle with yellow paper and sprinkle gold glitter on top.
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)