This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
We made a little Santa gift box out of an empty toilet paper roll today! We made the tube look like Santa's red suit using construction paper and glitter. It is a simple craft to do with your kids where you can fill the tube with candies or small gifts to give to someone at Christmas!
- Wrap the recycled toilet paper roll with red paper and glue it on.
- Fold both ends of the tube inward and tape/glue it shut.
- Add a skinny strip of black paper around Santa's "waist."
- Draw two buttons with a black marker.
- Cut out a buckle with yellow paper and sprinkle gold glitter on top.
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!