These adorable snow globe cup ornaments were made by Krista Boyer-Clark and they are the perfect thing to make for Christmas gifts! They are so easy and don’t cost very much if you already have the supplies. It would be darling for classrooms or daycares to make them. Just bundle all the kids up in jackets outside or put santa hats on them to look festive then print them. Parents and grandparents will go nuts over these!
Watch how to make them below…
Supplies Needed (Click on the links to go to Amazon):
Snow Globe Cup Ornaments
- Punch cups
- Scrapbook paper
- Fake snow
- Hot glue
- Pipe cleaner
- Using a plastic cup, trace the circle on a piece of cardstock paper. Cut it out. Take a photo of your child and cut around the edges so no background shows.
- Bend the bottom of the photo and hot glue it to the cardstock paper so the photo is standing up.
- Add some fake snow and glitter around the photo. Hot glue around the edges of the cup and stick it on the circle piece of paper.
- Bend a pipe cleaner to make an oval and hot glue it to the top of the cup.
- Hang it up on the tree or give for gifts!
Have the kids hold up their arms like they’re inside the snow globe with santa hats on, too cute!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)