I challenged 8 other crafty bloggers, including myself, to take a regular old soda bottle and turn it into something creative! These are great craft ideas to do with your kids at home or in the classroom. It is always fun to use recycled materials as art supplies! :) Click on the links below the photos to get step by step instructions on how to make them.
What Can I Make with a Soda Bottle
- 2-Liter Bottle Pig Craft – Cut the bottom off the bottle to make a pig with four legs!
- Soda Bottle Owl Craft – Make a cute, big eyed owl using a few supplies.
- Soda Bottle Lion Craft – A darling little lion craft that uses a bottle and cardboard!
- Soda Bottle Rocket-This is a great art project for kids who love to paint.
- Recycled Soda Bottle Ladybug – Perfect for Valentines, this little ladybug has heart spots!
- Penguin Soda Bottle Craft– Dress up your bottle as a penguin wearing a scarf (love those pom pom feet!)
- Soda Bottle Lego Head– How creative for all the lego lovers out there.
- Soda Bottle Flowers– These flowers are easy to make and turn out gorgeous!
- Soda Bottle Minion– What a cute idea to use a baby food jar for the eye!
- Soda Bottle Rocket Fueled Jet Pack– Blast off with two soda bottles!
- Plastic Bottle Turtles – I love these turtles, they are simple to make and can float in water!
- Bottle Horses– Have your kids make these horses to play pretend with. (This website is in another language but you can translate)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.