I am VERY picky about my coleslaw. I’m not a huge fan of it being too bitter (unless its on a pastrami sandwich). So most of the time I prefer to eat my own rather than buy store brand or eat it at a restaurant.
What you need:
- 3-3 1/2 C shredded cabbage
- 1/4 C shredded carrots
- 1-1/4 C whipped topping
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp vinegar
What to do:
- Shred the cabbage & carrots if you haven’t already.
- Add the cabbage & carrots to a large bowl.
- Stir in the vinegar, salt, pepper, & sugar.
- Mix in the whipped topping a little at a time until the cabbage & carrots are fully covered & creamy.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)