This was a super fun & easy Easter craft. I cut out all of the pieces (to save time) while my daughter was in school. After dinner we had a blast putting them together!!! Get creative with your Hopping Bunnies!!!!
What you need:
- Construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Permanent Marker
- Cotton balls
- Some sort of stick (I used kabob sticks taped together because my bunnies were large)
Pieces of Bunny you need:
- 2- heads
- 2- legs
- 2- arms
- 4- ears
- 2- inner ears
- 2- bodies
- 1- belly
- 1- nose
What to do:
- Cut out your bunny pieces.
- Glue the tummy onto on of the bodies.
- Glue the head onto the body.
- Attach the inner ear to the outer & attach to the head.
- Attach one set of arms & the legs. Use the permanent marker to make the fingers & toes.
- Flip bunny over & apply a line of glue from the middle of the bunny's head to the bottom of the body. Press the stick into this, use tape to hold in place until the glue has time to dry.
- Glue the second body piece to the first. Followed by the ears & head.
- Attach a cotton ball to the back for a fluffy tail.
- Cut out 2 long pieces for grass. Apply a line of glue to the back of one. Cut a piece of straw & press into the glue. Secure with tape.
- Glue the grass together.
- Insert the stick into the straw & watch your bunny hop away!!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!