If you’re looking to switch up the sides for your dinner, you must try these parmesan green beans! They are delish and so easy to make!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Baked Parmesan Green Beans
- 1 pound of fresh green beans
- 1 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 eggs whisked
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Dip the green beans into the whisked egg and then into the Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.