This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Tinkerbell sure has been busy since I was a child…she has a multiple movies & a TV show. I’ve always liked TinkerBell with her tiny size & big personality. How did you feel about her? One thing is for sure: a whole new generation is being introduced to her…I know this because I am constantly stepping on her & her fairy friends. This adorable little fairy who made her first appearance in J. M. Barrie’s 1904 play Peter Pan.
Below is a fun TinkerBell inspired craft. Help your child create their very own TinkerBell dress using some card stock & their handprints!
- Green & light color (your choice) card stock
- Yellow (gold) ribbon
- Gold & green (yellow/blue) paint
Time to make your TinkerBell dress…
1. Cut out the top of TinkerBell’s dress & glue onto the light card stock.
2. Paint your child’s hand & make 3 gold handprints at the bottom of the dress. Mix the green paint & make 2 more handprints.
3. Glue some yellow ribbon on & you are done!
How many of TinkerBell’s Fairy Friends can your child name?
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.