- Tissue paper or crepe paper
- Craft glue
- Glass or stand to hold the balloon
- Googly eyes
- Paint brush
- Blow a balloon and place it on a glass, bottle or anything to hold it still.
- You can use white tissue paper, crepe paper or cheesecloth to make this ghost. Place the white material on the top of the balloon.
- In a small tray mix 50:50 craft glue and water to make stiffener. Or you can simply buy fabric stiffener from craft store. Use a brush to apply a coat of stiffener on the material very carefully. Do not apply more than 2 layers at once. Allow each layer to dry before applying the next coat.
- Allow the material to dry overnight. Take off the stiffened material from the balloon. The ghost I made was sturdy enough to stand on its own.
- Add googly eyes to complete the ghost. You can make as many as you want as they’re really easy to make.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.