This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- Tissue paper or crepe paper
- Craft glue
- Glass or stand to hold the balloon
- Googly eyes
- Paint brush
- Blow a balloon and place it on a glass, bottle or anything to hold it still.
- You can use white tissue paper, crepe paper or cheesecloth to make this ghost. Place the white material on the top of the balloon.
- In a small tray mix 50:50 craft glue and water to make stiffener. Or you can simply buy fabric stiffener from craft store. Use a brush to apply a coat of stiffener on the material very carefully. Do not apply more than 2 layers at once. Allow each layer to dry before applying the next coat.
- Allow the material to dry overnight. Take off the stiffened material from the balloon. The ghost I made was sturdy enough to stand on its own.
- Add googly eyes to complete the ghost. You can make as many as you want as they’re really easy to make.