This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make fun spider webs using black garbage bags!! It's a fun craft to do with the kids just follow step by step!
Trash Bag Spider Webs
- Black Trash Bag
- Painters tape Or another type of easy-to-remove tape
- Silver Sharpie marker
- Unfold and lay the trash bag out flat.
- Fold over into a triangle. It will not be symmetrical at this point.
- Cut off the excess. (It should look like a square if you unfolded it, but don’t)
- Fold into a triangle.
- Fold again into a triangle.
- Fold edge over into a “cone” shape. There will be excess at the top.
- Add tape to the open end.
- Using the marker to mark where you will cut. (See picture).
- Unpeel, as there are now 2 webs.
- Hang up and enjoy your spooky webs!